From "Eric Delacroix" <edelax_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Customising interactors
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:17:15 GMT
Hello,

I'm still trying to customize the zoom and pan functions of JSVGCanvas, by
making them working on clicking their button. So when you press a button it
enables the associated function and disables all the others. But I'd like to
make it possible to do that just by clicking the left mouse-button. So I
wrote a class that extends JSVGCanvas and tried to override the interactors
(just erasing tha part between stars)

protected Interactor zoomInteractor = new AbstractZoomInteractor() {
        public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
            int mods = ie.getModifiers();
            return
                ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED; /*&&
                (mods & ie.BUTTON1_MASK) != 0 &&
                (mods & ie.CTRL_MASK) != 0;*/
        }
    };

but when trying to use it, I still have to push the CTRL key to have the
effect.
Is there other functions to override?
Thank you
Eric Delacroix