From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject RE: flowText not working
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 10:56:48 GMT

PC> Hi, I am not able to view the text wrapping sample (flowText.svg)
PC> bundled along with the Batik 1.5 Beta. I tried with both Batik SVG
PC> Viewer and ASVG. Both are rendering only the rectangles and not
PC> the text. I have pasted the SVG code below. Any idea ?

http://xml.apache.org/batik/faqs.html#faq-21

    FlowText is currently just a Batik extension and hence is
deactivated in the 'normal' distributions.  If you run
batik-squigggle-ext.jar from the 'extensions' directory of the
distribution you can view the flow text example.  ASVG will probably
not include the element until it is an official part of SVG.