From Gold Martin <Martin.G...@blva.bayern.de>
Subject Re: Re: 1.5 beta5: How to get viewbox coordinates from pixel coor dinates
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:27:09 GMT
thank you Vincent for the prompt answer,

Can I get  the viewbox coordinates directly from/with Batik, too - without
using Javascript ?
How to do this ?

best regards,
Martin

Hi Martin,

If you look at the
samples/tests/spec/scripting/currentScaleTranslate.svg example that
Thomas put together, you'll find a mouseOver(evt) function that shows
how to convert from the evt's clientX/clientY to user space coordinates.

Vincent.