From josh <jo...@speakeasy.net>
Subject JSVGCanvas + JInternalFrame = ???
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:22:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a JInternalFrame with a JSVGCanvas on it, added in the most simple
way possible:

internalframe.getContentPane().add(mysvgcanvas);

Later, when I call mysvgcanvas.setURI(), my entire application window (the
top JFrame that holds the JDesktopPane that holds the JInternalFrame)
collapses down to the minimum size required to display the JFrames menu bar.

I realize this probably isn't a Batik problem, but I've never encountered
this problem anywhere else.  Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas what's
going on?

- josh