From "Baron, Randy {PRG~Basel}" <RANDY.BA...@Roche.COM>
Subject RE: batik 1.5 beta 5 - access denied exception?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:05:53 GMT
Hi Prasanna,
   Thanks for the idea on how to fix the access denied exception--I was
getting a similar error when trying to launch Squiggle but after
removing the space from the path it works.
Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasanna Chetty [mailto:pchetty@cordys.com]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 8:32 AM
To: 'Batik Users'
Subject: RE: batik 1.5 beta 5 - access denied exception?

Hi Thomas E Deweese,
	I found the reason for the security exception which I was
getting.
The error was due to the problem with the name of the folder in which
batik
was unzipped. Previously I used a folder name with spaces in-between.
When I
renamed the folder and removed the spaces in the name, it is working
fine.
Not getting any security exceptions. The problem was due the blank space
in
the folder name.

Other details are given below..
I starter the rasterizer using the cmd
java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar <svg file name >. The below is the
version
details of my java
java version "1.4.0_01"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.0_01-b03)

Thanks
PC