From "Hans Stoessel" <hstoes...@pm-medici.ch>
Subject Re: JSVGCanvas: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:16:22 GMT
I think its definitely a bug in JSVGCanvas. You can reproduce it with the
application batik-squiggle who uses JSVGCanvas to display SVG files. If you
open a SVG file in it and reload this file a few times, you see in the task
manager of Windows 2000 how the memory is increasing...

Has nobody the same experience like me with JSVGCanvas?
Is there a workaround?

Thanks for any help.

Hans