From "Milan Trninic" <mtrni...@galdosinc.com>
Subject Re: GML to SVG - how to?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:15:16 GMT
Hello,

just wanted to inform you that there is GML Dev Days conference in Vancouver
in July:

  (http://www.gmldev.org)

One of the topics is naturally conversion of GML data to SVG. I recomend
checking the site out and perhaps attending the conference.

Cheers

Milan
Milan Trninic
Senior Software Engineer
tel: 1 604 484-2764, 484-2750
mtrninic@galdosinc.com
Galdos Systems IncT http://www.galdosinc.com
Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If
this message was not intended for you, destroy it and notify us immediately.
Opinions, conclusions, recommendations, and other information presented in
this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by my employer or firm.

  attached is an example of xslt for gml2svg conversion. I have the whole
working example with gml data, schemas etc, but I didn't want to sent a 1
Meg attachment to the list. If anyone wants the rest of the files I will be
glad to send it out.