From Marios Depountis <depountismar...@yahoo.com>
Subject How can JSVGCanvas load svg DOM tree?
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 19:12:11 GMT
I am trying to use JSVGCanvas to display an svg file, by using the setURI method but I cannot
render the svg file( many exceptions appear  such as java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError).
I also want to render an svg dom tree on the fly and gave it the JSVGCanvas to display, but
after I used the setSVGDocument(SVGDocument doc) I still take the same exceptions.
Do you have any idea what might be the problem?
Thank you