From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@yahoo.com>
Subject [BUG] Frame Resizing
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:09:11 GMT
Hello.

There's a bug that was introduced sometime between beta3 and beta4.  I'm
attaching sample code that will reproduce it reliably.

The code includes a single JFrame which contains a JDesktop.  The desktop
contains JInternalFrames which hold a JSVGCanvas.  Under beta4 and beta5 when
you load an SVG file into the canvas contained in the internal frame, the
ENTIRE root JFrame resizes (packs really) into it's smallest possible size.
Resizing or packing the internal frame should not cause the entire parent frame
to resize.  This does not occur under beta3.

I haven't had time yet to dig through the batik code and find the bug itself,
however, as it stands I'm stuck using beta3 until this is fixed.

Any help would be appriciated.
jaaron