From Reinhard Brandst├Ądter <r.brandstaed...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: AW: Batik and SVG for displaying multiple graphical Objects...
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:22:22 GMT
Lolling, Jan wrote:
> First of all - SVG is exactly what you need and matching perfect with your request.

OK that's good to know!

So to bring it to one point:
You think it's possible to read several SVGs or create many of them and
then display them independently in a client application.
I think the best description is: I want to write a live-Monitor-like
application (display changing graphical information during execution
time) where all grapical informations shown are single runtime generated
graphics based on SVG input.

What would be the best way to display several SVG-Objects (or converted
to Java Swing components) in one single Java Application?

Maybe my definition is not very clear to understand, sorry for that

Reinhard

> point 2
> A good method is e.g. to create the entire svg graphic at runtime from any datasource.
> If you want to display the svg graphic in an browser you do not need batik framework.
> I have build a web application what creates svg graphics in a servlet. These graphics
is shown with the Adobe SVG plugin for IE or Mozilla.