From Reinhard Brandst├Ądter <r.brandstaed...@gmx.at>
Subject translocating elements...
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:14:20 GMT
Is there an easy way to translocate elements in a document/canvas.

I have a SVGDoc rendered in a JSVGCanvas and now I want to display
another document at several different positions within the other document.
It's easy for simple shapes like rectangles (just change the "x" and "y"
attributes but it gets more complex for polygons or combined objects.
For polygons I would have to change all single point accordingly to
position the whole object correctly, since all values are absolute
coordinates.
--
Reinhard Brandstaedter   r.brandstaedter@gmx.at  GPG: 0x033B81DB
-    Student of Computer Science - J.K. University of Linz     -