From Roland Kofler <roland.kof...@endlos.at>
Subject Re: tif support
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:58:59 GMT
ok my images are very large, but i get the following exception.
what kind of colormodel do i need for the images?

thank you
roland kofler

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Raster ByteInterleavedRaster: width =
1213 h
eight = 874 #numDataElements 4 dataOff[0] = 0 is incompatible with
ColorModel Co
lorModel: #pixelBits = 8 numComponents = 1 color space =
java.awt.color.ICC_Colo
rSpace@523be transparency = 1 has alpha = false isAlphaPre = false
        at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.Any2sRGBRed.copyData(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractRed.getData(Unknown S
ource)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AffineRed.genRect(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AffineRed.copyData(Unknown So
urce)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.FormatRed.copyData(Unknown So
urce)...