From Roland Kofler <roland.kof...@endlos.at>
Subject how to increase an image resolution in PDF Transcoder
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:03:56 GMT
hi i dont know if its a FOP or BAtik question:

I patched the PDFGraphics2D class to get a better resolution for Images.
Keiron Little gave me the hint that i may have to increase the Dimensions
of the BufferedImage() to do this. Now, I dont get a better image
resolutions, although the file size increases. I think it must be related
to the fact that the BufferedImage is downscaled to the documents
resolution before (and without the use of an observer for loss-less
scaling)

I'm quite new to the code, I go ahead to read and try hard to understand
what happens,
Any hint is very appreciated!

roland kofler