From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Error when loading SVG doc with external links as input stream
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:28:49 GMT
Hi Phil,

I am not sure how you build the Document you are processing, but I
suspect that you do not set the Document's URI which is needed to resove
"batikLogo.svg#Batik_Tag_Box" which is a relative URL.

Have you tried using the SAXSVGDocumentFactory's createDocument method
that takes an input stream and the document uri?

Vincent.