From "Mike Favata" <...@benderson.com>
Subject RE: Error in opening zip file under Batik1.5.1rc2
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:05:20 GMT
Thanks for the help Tom.  It seems that this problem only occurs when I try to load a particular
SVG document.  I guess I will have to take a closer look at the document and see what it is
trying to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas DeWeese [mailto:Thomas.DeWeese@Kodak.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 3:30 PM
To: Batik Users
Subject: Re: Error in opening zip file under Batik1.5.1rc2

Mike Favata wrote:

> I checked all the jar files that I downloaded with the batik-1.5.1rc2 release and they
all seem ok.
> When I revert back to the 1.5.0 release this problem goes away, which makes it a 1.5.1-rc2

> problem (I guess).

    Can you check permissions on the jar files?  I think Win zip can
get permissions wrong if the unpack path includes spaces (the Java
'jar' command doesn't have this problem).

    Can do run 'hello world'?

    cd batik-1.5.1
    java -jar batik-squiggle.jar samples/3D.svg

    If this fails then something is corrupt with your download.
Otherwise what is the command line you use?  Sample file?