From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Using extensions
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:24:12 GMT
Cameron McCormack wrote:

> Normally I start Batik like this:
>
>   java -jar batik-1.5.1/batik.jar
>
> but I've just noticed that I can't use any extensions.

    This is intentional.  The extensions are just that extensions,
we want to ensure that users of Batik know when they have 'crossed
the line'.  In recent releases we include an 'extensions' directory
which has jar files that will include the 'extension' jar on
the class path (these jar files consist solely of an updated
manifest).  These jars must stay in the same relative directy tree
from the rest of the batik Jars.

I found that the