From Guillaume Pothier <gpoth...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Why do my node remains rendered?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:44:24 GMT
I had what seems to be the same problem.
I *think* it might be related to concurrency issues because:
- sometimes GVT peers are properly removed from the GVT tree, and
sometimes not, I did not find a 100% reproducible test case.
- Debugging step by step produces different results (usually the correct
ones)