From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Why do my node remains rendered?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:36:41 GMT
Guillaume Pothier wrote:

> I had what seems to be the same problem.

> I *think* it might be related to concurrency issues because:

    This seems like a good bet.  Jean are you passing off the
modification of the document to other threads?

    You could also put a trace statement in the code that is
supposed to remove the graphics node from the rendering tree.
It is in
batik.bridge.AbstractGraphicsNodeBridge.handleDOMNodeRemovedEvent.

    This is normally called from the BridgeContext's
DOMNodeRemovedEventListener.