From Andres Toussaint <and...@onemileup.com>
Subject printing large image in tiles/slices
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:29:23 GMT
Hello all,

I have a SVG application that handles relatively large images (40 x 20
inches) to do layout of equipment for aircraft panels. I want to provide
the option to print the panel in tiles on a letter sized printer at
actual scale and size, and then the user will assemble the printed panel
with these sheets.

I wanted to ask if there is a method in the Batik toolkit to split a
file into multiple tiles for printing?

And if there is, could the bleeding be adjusted so there is, for
example, a 5mm overlap in each page to facilitate the merge of the
printed pages.

Thanks in advance,

Andres Toussaint