From "Nacho Leon" <nacho_l...@hotmail.com>
Subject Modifying default mouse actions
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:30:50 GMT
Hello,

I am writing a piece of software with batik that displays an svg image over
a canvas. Over that image I add and remove elements adding xml elements.

I am trying now to program a "move element" part, changing the mouse pointer
to a MOVE_CURSOR type and selecting a destination point for the object. But
by default, when the mouse pointer moves over certain objects, it changes
back. For example, when it moves over a text area, it changes to
TEXT_CURSOR. I would like to preserve the MOVE_CURSOR type as long as it's
needed.

I guess I will have to modify the default mouse actions on the svg canvas
when it moves over certain kind of xml elements. I am pretty lost in the API
trying to figure out how. Anyone can help?

Cheers,

Nacho