From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject Re: newbie OLE questtion
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 04:59:07 GMT
hi,

> i have written a farily basic SVG editor (sort os an SVG version of MS Paint) I was wondering
wheather it would be possible to incorporate some sort of OLE automation so that some part
of the program could be used in draw in MS office applications eg word. Is this possible.
if no why, if yes how is the need for the JSVGCanvas dealt with?

> I'm quite new to both java and BATIK so any pointer in the right direction would be much
appreciated.

> Danny Browne

For OLE, just search for java activeX bridge in sun site or google. I
have no idea on how to use it and never use it.

Regards
Tonny Kohar

--
Sketsa