From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: SVG File Not Displaying in SlideShow
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:58:34 GMT
Hi Bob,

    Yes, this is a bug in the slideshow application.  I don't know
when I will be able to fix it.  The workaround is to add a width
and height attribute to the outermost SVG element that matches the
dimensions of the viewBox.

    The basic problem for those that are interested is that the
SlideShow application doesn't notify the BridgeContext (through
the UserAgent class) what it's size is so it "defaults" to 1x1,
the end result is a very small rendering of a very large document :)