From "Hans Stoessel" <hstoes...@pm-medici.ch>
Subject Converting from SVG to JPEG/PDF/WMF: Fonts?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:34:01 GMT
Hi

I'm converting a SVG file to JPEG, PDF and WMF. Now I have some problems
with the fonts. To test it, I have used several different fonts in differnet
sizes, bold and not bold, italic and not italic. The SVG looks fine, all
fonts are OK. But the converted files (JPEG, PDF, WMF) are not OK. Some of
the fonts are replaced, bold and italic isn't working all the time.

Is there an option to set for working?
What kind of fonts are allowed?

In the attachment, you will find the SVG file and the converted JPG, PDF and
WMF file.

Thanks for the help

Regards
Hans