From Marc Chung ...@fastq.com>
Subject Re: Pb transcoding a SVG file into PNG
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:10:53 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

You should be able to configure Eclipse (I'm guessing WSAD too) to use a
different JRE System Library.  If you are in the DOS console AND threads
are hanging, your "main" method would not end, unless you call
System.exit(0).  The fact that the program, which you ran in DOS w/
JDK1.4, appears to be finished (you get the command prompt) tells me
that 1.3 was the problem.

--Marc

sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com