From Antonio Gomes <tony_p...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Retrieve X, Y coordinates (transform and translate)
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 03:11:27 GMT
hey every body !

I'm new in batik ...  I'm working on a SVG application which display a dinamic svg file in
a JInternalFrame. I am using some like this "transform = translate(x, y)" to set an object
in the canvas, at coordinate x and y.

I wanna know how I can retrieve the value of x and y using batik.
con you help me , please ?!

thanks so much !!

Antônio Gomes (from amazon jungle - Brazil)

Antônio Gomes - Tony
CACi.Com - Diretor de Esportes, Cultura, Lazer, Entretenimento, Festas e Churrascos do Navio
Pirata ...
7o Período - C!3nC!@ d@ c0mPwT@ss@uM - UFAM

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!