From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: Open-Type fonts with Batik?
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 16:46:59 GMT
Ananth,

I simply put the HelveticaLTStd-Bold.ttf file in my JDK's jre/lib/fonts
folder, and it appeared to work from that point on. The SVG looks like this:

font-family="'HelveticaLTStd-Bold'"

So, the family-name is encased in single-quotes, within the
double-quotes. I didn't do this, this is how Illustrator created the
SVG. This is within a <tspan> element.

Does that help?!

Brice