From "Anna Singh" <singh_1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Creating SVG for Graphs
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:21:02 GMT
Hello

I am very new to Batik and want to create svg files for different type of
graphs. I had a quick overview in the samples and saw two approaches to it:
1. Using the xml to svg conversion using xsl.
2. Using the SVGCreator.java and had a feeling that this could be a better
option.

Could some one throw light on how i can genearte svg for different types of
graphs say Pie, Bubble etc using SVGCreator. The approach one seems to be
good but i have no idea about xsl and thus find difficult to write a xsl
file manually for each graph.

Thanks in advance.
Looking forward for your suggestions.

Reagrds.