From "Mclean, Patrick" <Patrick.Mcl...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject JPEGTranscoder only coverts part of svg file
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:04:28 GMT
When I use the transcoder to convert an svg file to a jpeg it only converts part of the file.
 The svg file is created using batiks generator and Iam able to view the complete image using
squiggle or embedded in a web page.  Can anybody tell me why it is only selecting part of
the file and how to fix this problem?  I tried using the addTranscodingHint to change the
width and height, but this doesnt give me any more of the image, it just changes the size
of the image that is available.  I have seen some comments about viewBox, but can't find much
info on it, if this is where I should be looking.  Also does anyone know if their is a manual/tutorial
available for batik that might cover this?
Regards Pat