From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject RE: Translations with zoom in and zoom out?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:02:11 GMT
Oops, forgot Line2D falls in the Shape category.  For the text and the polyline, I really have
the same problem; the text is a single x,y coordinate and the polyline is a set of x,y coordinates.
 If I can figure out how to translate those, I should be in good shape.

Michael Bishop

________________________________

From: Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880 [mailto:Michael.Bishop@je.jfcom.mil]
Sent: Tue 10/18/2005 12:57 PM
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: Translations with zoom in and zoom out?

That is precisely what I needed.  I was using JSVGCanvas.getRenderingTransform() and that
didn't quite work.  That works for my boxes and ellipses, but is there a similar school of
thought, using the AffineTransform for Line2D, a set of points (later used to create a polyline)
and text??

Michael Bishop