From St├ęphane Conversy <conve...@cena.fr>
Subject getIntersectionList
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:26:52 GMT
Hi to all,

I try to use getIntersectionList. I do it on a SVGSVGElement I get
using:

SVGSVGElement myroot = (SVGSVGElement)
svgCanvas.getSVGDocument().getDocumentElement();
NodeList l=myroot.getIntersectionList(rect, null);

I got an null pointer exception in getIntersectionList:

     public NodeList      getIntersectionList ( SVGRect rect, SVGElement
referenceElement ) {
         SVGSVGContext ctx = (SVGSVGContext)getSVGContext();
         List list = ctx.getIntersectionList(rect, referenceElement);
         return new ListNodeList(list);
     }

because 'ctx' is null (event after rendering has been done). What did I
miss ?

best regards.

--
st├ęphane conversy