From "Francisco Mariscal" <fcomaris...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to render an Graphics2D Image directly to SVGGraphics2D
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:28:41 GMT
I am trying to use Batik for develop a new option to an existing drawing
program, this option will
let me export an already created Graphics2D image, to an external file in
SVG format.

My problem is this: I already have an image internally in the program, this
image was created by a
program, so I already have a Graphics2D object that contains my image, when
I see samples and
tutorials about using SVGGraphics2D, the rendering process becomes something
like
        SVGGraphics2D svgGenerator = new SVGGraphics2D(document);
        TestSVGGen test = new TestSVGGen();
        test.paint(svgGenerator);

BUT how can I do the rendering of my already created image directly over the
newly created svgGenerator?

I feel that I am missing something basic about managing images on Java.