Hi all,

I try to use an example (SVGApplication) in Batik to view SVG-cards-2.0.svg
(http://david.bellot.free.fr/svg-cards/)
but I always get this error message:

org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeException: file:/D:/Work/TestSVG/svg-cards-2.0.svg:25
The attribute "xlink:href" of the element <use> is required

at org.apache.batik.bridge.SVGUseElementBridge.buildCompositeGraphicsNode (Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.SVGUseElementBridge.createGraphicsNode(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.buildGraphicsNode(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.buildComposite (Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.buildGraphicsNode(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.buildComposite(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.buildGraphicsNode (Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.buildComposite(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder.build(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.GVTTreeBuilder.run(Unknown Source)

I use jdk 1.5 on Window 2000 Profectional

And I don't know why and how I fix it.

Thanks for anyhelp.