From "Steiner, Dominik" <Dominik.Stei...@gigatronik.com>
Subject AW: svg doesn't appear in the middle of the canvas
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 12:34:37 GMT
Sorry, I have to correct:

when I open the thumbnail on my SVGCanvas it's not the svg map which is on the upper left
(at least in the thumbnail it appears centered) but actually the view rectangle is at the
upper left corner of the thumbnail and therefore doesn't display the svg map... thanks for
your help...

Dominik

  _____

Von: Steiner, Dominik
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. November 2005 13:28
An: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: svg doesn't appear in the middle of the canvas

Hi there,

I have a subclass of JSVGCanvas in which I load a svg file. The canvas itself is inside a
JInternalFrame and the JInternalFrame inside my application.

Ok, when I start my application I tell the JSVGCanvas to load the file. When my main frame
shows up and the svg file is still loading, there is no problem and my svg map (which has
a viewbox, so that it appears in the middle of the canvas) appears centered in the canvas.

But when my main frame hasn't shown up yet (because the user has to go through a login procedure
first) and my canvas has finished loading the file, the svg map doesn't appear anywhere in
the canvas and through a thumbnail I can locate it outside of the visible area. (because I'm
using overflow="true" so that the map doesn't get clipped outside the visible area)

Does anybody have a clue.

P.S. Thanks Thomas for the last patch (memory leak in setTooltip())... it works fine now

Dominik Steiner

Dipl-Ing. Informationstechnik (BA)

GIGATRONIK

Gesellschaft für Automobil-