From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Painting in JSVGCanvas
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:57:22 GMT
Hi Tilo,

"Tilo Behrmann" <Behrmann@FastGmbh.de> wrote on 11/08/2005 03:01:12 AM:

> i have one problem, i hope you can help me. I will draw a point in to
the
> SCGCanvas per mouse.
> My problem is if i lode a SVG-file the Frame is smal then i rezise the
Frame
> to screen width and then if i paint a point into the the picture becomes
> small and the drawing point lies outside of the picture.

   I am sorry to say that I don't really follow the problem.
However, I would suggest two basic things, first look at
getViewBoxTransform()
this will tell you the current mapping from the 'viewBox' of the
SVG document to the screen.

   Second you might want to look at overriding setMySize(Dimension d)
which would allow you to prevent the auto-resizing.

   I am unsure why/how the picture resizes when you draw.