From J B <moa...@gmail.com>
Subject <a xlink:href .../> not working properly
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:23:28 GMT
In our SVG document, we would like to render a list of links.  We are
rendering them similar to the following:

<a xlink:href="http://www.google.com">Google</a>

We have also tried removing the xlink namespage on the href attribute.

However, this does not have the desired effect (none).  Ideally, it would
spawn the system default browser, but I imagine this is not the behavior
everyone would want.  Is there any built in support for handling external
links?  Or do we need to register a listener in the java class which in turn
can handle the external link request?

Thanks!

Birch