From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: ECMAScript animation doesnt work :-/ --> Updated Question
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:12:32 GMT

>        *  ellipse.setIdAttributeNS(null,"q2",true);
>       *  * ellipse.setAttributeNS(null,"onLoad","clicked()"); *
> ******

Hi Steve,

I also think that to add event listeners one should use the method
element.addEventListener("onload",clicked,false); rather than
setAttributeNS(null,"onLoad","clicked()"). That way you can be very
flexible, add and remove several listeners to the same element. At least
that's the case for ECMAScript, I don't know if it applies to Java as well.

Andreas

Andreas Neumann - Institute of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/