From noni_4444 <naveed.0...@gmail.com>
Subject Images with xlink:href attribute set to an URL don't open
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:08:22 GMT

I have an SVG file containing an image. when i load the svg in svgcanvas, the
image does not load.
The image tag is listed below.

<image
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
siteid="base"
filepath="Image Library\Valves\Large\Green.gif"
id="bg"
style="image-rendering:optimizeSpeed;"
width="100"
xlink:show="embed"
xlink:type="simple"
preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid meet"
height="100"
x="10"
viewname="bg"
y="10"
xlink:href="http://localhost:8080/servlet/WESFWDataLink_BRK?strManagerName=InsertImageMngrSess&amp;FMCT=OPEN&amp;sess=7bbc0766-29d1-40a0-9532-e03780fb9d88&amp;cert=1&amp;filePath=Image
LibraryValvesLargeGreen.gif&amp;open=image&amp;DLRM=oWESFMSSession&amp;DLCT=S&amp;ENC=0&amp;OBJ=0"

changeflag="true"
xlink:actuate="onLoad"
/>

The xlink:href attribute contains &ampersand; instead of &, could this be
causing problems. I also dont receive any exception. The canvas just shows a
broken link image. Whats the problem?
 - Do i have to set some base URL to object? Why? I ain't using any relative
path.
 - Should i use & instead of &amp;? How? When i set the URL for this image
from java i dont use &amp; . This &amp; is something inserting by java dom
(Is this assumption correct?).

Naveed