From Jeff Abernathy <jeff.aberna...@asolutions.com>
Subject Re: newline in text element
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:14:36 GMT
Actually, I figured it out. If you add tspan child elements to the text elements, it does the
trick.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Abernathy" <jeff.abernathy@asolutions.com>
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:43:48 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
Subject: newline in text element

Hello all,

I'm working on an MS Paint-like app using SVG and batik. Text can be placed on the canvas
using a dialog window that allows new lines to be entered. Is there a new line separator in
SVG so this can be entered as one text element? I hope the answer is yes, as I really don't
want to have to calculate the coordinates for the start of new lines :)

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Abernathy