From Robert Lummert <rob...@lummert.net>
Subject Re: doesn't recognize javascript
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 20:43:08 GMT
Hello Kevin,

for such things there is a way of registering an ecmascript-function as
associated to a java-method via the BridgeContext. From this java-method
you have to find a way out of the applet to your
html/browser-context(here I do not know much about, that's at all not
Batik-related).
The BridgeContext you get from your SvgCanvas with
  BridgeContext bc = svgCanvas.getUpdateManager().getBridgeContext();
That is how far I can help you, sorry!
Cheers,

     Robert