From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject RE: how to load an external stylesheet?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:04:25 GMT
Hi JavaNoob,

javaNoob <noypi_baller@yahoo.com> wrote on 09/04/2007 07:36:06 AM:

> i placed the css file in the root of my webapp. what i mean is the
location
> of the css file is in the correct folder, i set the class of the element
but
> it's still not loading.

   It's really easy to get a wrong URL, and for style sheets we have
to ignore the errors.

> i also tried what you suggested.. thanks for
> pointing that out.. but i can't make it load..

   One other thing that occurs to me, are you
calling canvas.SVGDocument with the document returned
from the loadMap method?  Or are you setting the
URL to the same 'fileName' that you pass to the loadMap
method?

   Without more to go (e.g. standalone example) on I can't
really help you.