From "Tonny Kohar" <tonny.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik and ResourceBundles again?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 04:34:41 GMT
Hi,

On 9/4/07, Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880 <Michael.Bishop@je.jfcom.mil> wrote:
> Exception in thread "Thread-141" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't
> find bundle for base name
> org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.resources.Messages, locale en_US
>     at
> java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:8
> 36)
>     at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:805)
>     at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:699)
>     at

Look at the Batik source code, I think ( I haven't tried yet) you can
just comment the source at the
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.spi.DefaultBrokenLinkProvider at around
line 53 which says
cl = base.getClass().getClassLoader();
just comment that line, or change that line with something like
cl = DefaultBrokenLinkProvider.class.getClassLoader();

then recompile, and test it

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--