From "Kerschbaum Michael " <m.kerschb...@pke.at>
Subject AW: Another SVGCanvas redraw problem
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:16:42 GMT
Hello,

You must use the Updatemanager, otherwise you will get problems of synchronisation !

Eg...

if (ag.getUpdateManager() != null) {
	ag.getUpdateManager().getUpdateRunnableQueue().invokeLater(
				new Runnable() {
					public void run() {
						layerManager.setOverlayVisibility(overlayNames, visibility);
					}
				});
} else {
	// Without UpdateManager --> set layer visibility directly
	layerManager.setOverlayVisibility(overlayNames, visibility);
}

In this case the SVGDocument is searched for elements that should be displayed or not.. Depending
on the layernames and the visibility flag...

Changing something in the svgdocument should only be made within the updatemanager... ! I
had a lot of problems with that because i always get a ConcurrentModification Exception and
after that you can't load new documents !!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Michael Kerschbaum