From paddy <patrick_arno...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Problem rendering an SVG DOM built on the fly in Applet
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:49:28 GMT

Admittedly i've only been testing it in debug mode in netbeans, which is
possibly why that bit worked. That's how I validated that it is making valid
XML. Worth remembering though, like you say, as soon as it gets served up by
the webserver, that bit probaby wont work, although it was only for
debugging purposes. Cheers tho. Has anyone sucessfully got an applet to
render a SVG DOM built entirely from within code?