From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build rasterizertask
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:32:22 GMT
IsmAvantar,

I received this message out of context so I suspect I wasn't replied
to. Replying to threads helps keeping subjects easier to follow. ;-)

[11/23/2008]
> Of course, before the error there's a whole bunch of other debug info, most of it says
> "Could not load class (org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.<<something>>)
for <<something>>"

[11/24/2008]
> Ant Home Entries (C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\batik\trunk)
> C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/batik/trunk/lib/RasterizerTask.jar

Both of these point towards Eclipse not knowing about
"RasterizerTask.jar" (although Ant seems to be aware of it). Can this
be the root issue? (Can this be a problem at all?)

> I've updated and rebuild the jars and re-informed eclipse.
> The problem persists. Same error.

If the above doesn't help, Could you please strip down your
"build.xml" and the SVG you are trying to convert in order to create a
reproducible procedure for this (naturally attaching it to a follow
up)? I'm starting to suspect of an issue which is completely unrelated
to Rasterizer Task...

Hope this helps,

  Helder Magalhães