From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tooltips in Batik
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:32:31 GMT
> I need to show tool tips for images included in <g></g> elements in a SVG
> document.
> I currently use Mozilla FireFox 3. Is there anyway of implement it using
> Apache batik?

Batik renders "title" and "desc" [1] as tooltips, so this should be
easy. ;-) On the other hand you mention Firefox, so I remind that
currently implementations don't agree much on tooltips based in
title/desc - please see an SVGIG [2] catch on current status and how
implementations are expected to behave (in an interoperable way) in a
near future. :-)

> Thank You.

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães