From IsmAvatar <cmag...@nni.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build rasterizertask
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:47:56 GMT
> I received this message out of context so I suspect I wasn't replied
> to. Replying to threads helps keeping subjects easier to follow. ;-)
I did reply to it the same way I've been replying previously.
The month rollover must have screwed it up.
It also doesn't help that the mailing list have not subscribed me,
even though I sent in a request 3 months ago,
and another one today.

> Both of these point towards Eclipse not knowing about
> "RasterizerTask.jar" (although Ant seems to be aware of it). Can this
> be the root issue? (Can this be a problem at all?)

RasterizerTask.jar was built fine and included in the /lib folder.

> If the above doesn't help, Could you please strip down your
> "build.xml" and the SVG you are trying to convert in order to create a
> reproducible procedure for this (naturally attaching it to a follow
> up)? I'm starting to suspect of an issue which is completely unrelated
> to Rasterizer Task...

The last version I sent is as stripped down as it gets.
It reproduces the problem fine for me but I doubt it would for you.
All it does is attempt to rasterize the image.
It would not surprize me if it's something I'm doing wrong,
since you're not experiencing the problem.
If only we could figure out what it is.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="LateralGM" default="build" basedir=".">
    <path id="project.classpath">
        <fileset dir="${ant.home}\lib">
            <include name="*.jar" />
        </fileset>
        <fileset dir="${ant.home}\lib\build">
            <include name="*.jar" />
        </fileset>
    </path>

    <target name="build">
        <taskdef name="rasterize"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.RasterizerTask"
classpathref="project.classpath" />
        <rasterize result="image/png"
src="${basedir}/org/lateralgm/main/lgm-logo.svg"
dest="${basedir}/org/lateralgm/main/output.png" />
    </target>
</project>