Hi Simon,

"Simon Mittermüller" <simon.mittermueller@googlemail.com> wrote on 01/28/2009 11:58:53 AM:

> Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface
> com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGImageEncoder, but class was expected

   It sounds like the latest OS X JVM changed that 'class' from a
class to an interface.  Probably if you rebuilt Batik on that
machine it would work, but that build probably wouldn't work on
windows, etc...

   I don't think this is a Batik problem, other than the fact
that ideally we wouldn't use these classes.  You should be able
to use the ImageIO version of the transcoders (especially for
JPEG).