From "HODAC, Olivier" <OLIVIER.HO...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: create a JSVGCanvas from an inputstream
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 15:10:01 GMT
Sorry for the DOC_URI, it works fine now with

jar:/file:/E:/ATOLE/gate/animator/MoowClient.jar!/panel.svg

Just note that in a bat file, the ! is interpreted so the command line is like:

java -Djava.rmi.server.codebase=file:///F:/ATOLE/gate/animator/MoowClient.jar

-Dsvg.document.URI="jar:file:///F:/ATOLE/gate/animator/MoowClient.jar^!/panel.svg"

-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=TODA300038225 -Djava.security.policy=server.policy

-cp MoowClient.jar com.moow.animator.engine.application.Main TODA300038225 %*

I add this to the wiki.

Thank's a lot for this thread