From dao <dao.ho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create a JSVGCanvas from an inputstream
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 20:30:23 GMT
to continue with this inputstream document:

My document that I build from an inputstream references an other document by
referencing some symbols (<use xlink:href="widgets.svg#warningMask" ...)

How can I do to make this work:

Either I create an other document I receive from my server which is
widget.svg and tell me how I can reference it (is it necessary to create a
file from the stream in the file widgets.svg?)

Either I have the widgets.svg file in my application's jar. In that case,
How can I reference a file in a jar?

Do you suggest me an other way to process?