From dao <dao.ho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My canvas does not display some changes
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:03:08 GMT
hello,

I have reduced the problem. here are the 3 java files to use with batik 1.7.

Here is the way to reproduce the problem:

Put the 3 files in the default package.
Add batik 1.7 to the classpath
put the testBatik.svg file in the folder you run java

run the testBatik class without any arguments

when running, each 2 secs, the visibility of the element is set to
true/false. Each time, a file visible.svg or hidden.svg are dumped in the
folder. You can open them in squiggle and see that it is OK for squiggle but
not for my application.

I am very interested in knowing if it is a mistake from me or if I am
sitting on a bug.